Resources______________________ For Patients and Their Loved Ones
Resources For Patients and Their Loved Ones
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)– SAMHSA improves quality and availability of services treating the prevention of substance abuse, alcohol and drug addiction, and provides mental health services.
- Facts and Recommendations for Individuals and Families
- Effectiveness of Methadone and Buprenorphine
- Get Smart About Drugs– A Educators, Caregivers, and parents from the DEA
- How Opioid Abuse Leads to Heroin Use
- Operation Prevention– Teach students in middle and high schools about opioid and heroin addiction to raise awareness.
- Adolescent Drug Use– Understand factors influence early drug use and prepare honest conversations with adolescents in your household.
- Faces and Voices of Recovery– An organization dedicated to improve understanding of recovery, develop support services, reduce recovery patient discrimination and raise awareness.
- The complete HIV/AIDs Resource– The internet’s largest source for information pertaining to HIV and AIDS. Stay updated on the latest HIV/AIDS resources, research, and news.
- Hepatitis Central– Necessary information for living with Hepatitis C, including updated information on transmission, symptoms, infection, medical improvements, and treatment breakthroughs.
- How to find a narcotics anonymous meeting near me
Recovery Starts Now
Overcoming addiction can be difficult, but you are not alone.